Frequently asked questions
1. When does the professional mentorship start? What is the schedule?
Professional mentorship starts on September 2016. Meetings are held online on Tuedays, 10:00AM – 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time (USA&Canada). Please click here for additional information.
2. How do I enroll? Are there any prerequisites?
3. How much does a professional mentorship cost?
Mentorship fee is $3,500 a year. Monthly payments are available and additional information can be found here.
4. Do you offer financial aid?
Currently we are not in the position to offer financial aid. Payment plans are an option for those that prefer to use installments vs. paying at once.
5. Do I get a diploma/certificate at the end of the mentorship program?
Yes, you get a diploma that you completed either the Foundation Course Mentorship Program or the Two Year Mentorship Program.
6. What do I need to accomplish to become a certified homeopath?
You can find out the information of any requirements through the Council for Homeopathic Certification here: www.homeopathicdirectory.com
It is important to note, re:licensure in homeopathy, that there is no diploma or certificate from any school or program recognized as a license to practice homeopathy in the US.
In the USA, each state has laws and licensing boards which regulate the practice of homeopathy. It is best to check your local state’s laws and requirements for practice.
7. How many hours per week do I need to set aside to study?
It depends on your studying style, but on average 2-3 hours/week.
8. Who are the mentors?
At present, Willow Homeopathy Education main mentor is Sue Anello.